Lucius Rutilius Minervalis joined Nova Roma in Augustus MMDCCLV. His Nomen comes from latin poet Claudius Rutilius Namatianus, whose poem "De reditu" describes his return to his native Gaul after a long stay in Rome (including the sacking of the city by Alaric). His Cognomen shows his devotion to the goddess who always protected him.
He is no longer a member of Nova Roma.
He deeply regrets that Nova Roma is today in the hands of the monotheists and the politicians.
- Cn. Salice Cn. Equitio cos. ‡ (MMDCCLVII a.u.c.)
- Fr. Apulo C. Laenate cos. ‡ (MMDCCLVIII a.u.c.)
- M. Moravio T. Iulio cos. ‡ (MMDCCLXI a.u.c.)
- C. Buteone Po. Minucia cos. ‡ (MMDCCLIX a.u.c.)
- K. Fabio T. Labieno cos. ‡ (MMDCCLVI a.u.c.)